Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finally I'm in control......

Anyone that knows me has known over the years how my weight has fluctuated. I've never been comfortable in my own skin. The only thing going for me is I have a good personality and a huge heart. After my daughter was born I stepped on the scale when she was 12 months old and cried. I cannot believe I had become one of those woman I swore I wouldn't. Putting everyone and every stress first and forgetting to take care of myself! On September 3rd, I made a promise to myself that I would change my life as a whole for the better. I will not focus on weight loss but more so being healthy for my family. I have always been a freak about disease and cancers so I was reading up on how the foods we eat now days are a huge part of this. I came across eat clean and since then I have not looked back. Tosca Reno in the photo below is a huge inspiration. At 54 years old now she started her journey at 40 in A similar situation to mine. I'm not even 30 and if she can do it starting at 40 I know I can. It's the most amazing feeling to not even have cravings for foods I use to love. Once your body has rid itself of all the chemically unhealthy processed foods you only have a hunger for healthy food! This is something I thought I would never say. We will see where this journey takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment