Thursday, February 25, 2010

Furious................

I cannot believe it, I get to work today to be informed that the service team found a cat still alive frozen to the ground by the dumpsters. O my goodness, did no one notice this poor animal while dumping there trash, I mean come on this is a busy area!! So of course we are all trying to nurse it back to life currently with no avail! I am just so mad and cannot believe the heartlessnes nowadays. You can easily drop a cat off the the shelter or humane society to get help if you cannot take it in!! We are doing our best and waiting for one of these place to open so we can get this animal help. Everyone keep there fingers crossed that this poor animal lives and I just hope that people will start caring for animals!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD! That is awful. What ever happened to the cat? Did he make it?

    ReplyDelete