Monday, February 8, 2010

The Poop MONSTER......................

Well my darling baby Tiff for the first time broke me and daddy in. She crapped from head to toe. I have never seen so much poo in my life. So I'm making dinner and walk in to give her cute little face a big kiss and I was smacked by the most retchid smell ever!! So then I give Brian some crap about not changing her and then pull off her tights to find it clear up her back, stomach and all over her pretty little outfit. So much for enjoying dinner after that one. This was a two man job for sure so as I'm folding poo spattered clothing Brian is holding arms and legs from flailing all over the place to prevent it from going even farther! O the joys of motherhood!! So then I carry her by her feet to the bath tub and she proceeds to kick the crap out of me and splash water in my face. She is soooo lucky she is so darned cute and I love her more than my life itself! After that I had a wine spritzer and attempted to finish reading New Moon to no avail! We'll see how tonight goes!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment