Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Groundhog Gallop


Photobucket
Photobucket
So I did my first 5k run/walk this past Saturday! I am so darn proud of myself I ran way more than I have ran since high school and believe me I was no runner!!! I am going to do most if not all in the Jackson Citizen Patriot run walk series this year. I have wanted to do it for the past 3 years and never got the cahonas to do it and finally my dear friend Martie decided we are going to do it! I did 3.1 miles in 38 minutes. I have no idea if this is good or bad but it's damn good for me!! The next one is is March for Hospice. I am getting $50.00 in donations for Hospice in order to attend. This makes me feel great because I am helping a great cause. Who wants to join me for the next one????? If only this baby belly would go away! O well can't be perfect all the time and my hubby seems to always make time to rub it and say how much he loves it so I guess it can't be that bad....can it? LOL
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I don't know if the baby belly will ever go away. I may do some of the runs with you. It just depends if I have to work.

    ReplyDelete