Monday, February 15, 2010

Our little beauty.............


So I took Tiffany to her first Sunburst Beauty Pageant on Valentines Day. Some may say bad idea and others think it's cute. I'm one of those mothers that think it's cute. I also think it's a good way to get your child use to being in front of people. One thing that always held me back was I was shy in front of people until my late teen years. Which by then doing any sport and activity was pretty much out of the question. I think this is a fun way for our family to get involved. We had such a great time. All of her metals, trophies and crown will be something she will have forever to look back on and tell her friends about. She won 2nd runner up and received a crown and trophy, she won four medals for pretties smile, prettiest eyes, best hair, and best personality and she won a trophy for most photogenic! I'm so proud of my little peanut. Then after all that excitment she got her ears pierced. It was a fun, memorable and eventful day for our entire family!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment