Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Joys of Meal Planning................

So in our families efforts to save money especially now that my husand just got word of his layoff, momma is on a mission to save save save! I just started meal planning on sunday and I found some really cool pre made templates at www.microsoftofficeonline.com. This will get rid of our temptation to go out to eat because I don't feel like thinking about it when I get home. I do feel a little more organized I must say since starting this. I also have been packing my lunch with some cool items I purchased thru tupperware. If anyone wants cheap good recipies go to Campbellskitchen.com, check it out I've found some budget friendly and yummy recipies on here! I am such a strong person I feel that no matter what I have to do I will take care of my family. I have always been so self reliant and independant I plan ahead and if I have no plan I have nothing! I guess I'm getting back to the basics which really isn't so bad. It will make our family stronger and closer. I have so many money saving ideas I will implement, making cards (Thank You-Birthday-Holiday), planting my garden in the spring, not going out to eat, packing my lunch, walking at the Jackson Crossing Mall in the morning instead of paying for a gym membership, doing my own nails instead of getting them done(I am a beauty school drop out), turning down the heat a couple degrees and having the fam wear clothes in the evening instead of running around barefoot, making safe cleaning supplies that really do work!!!! I have so many ideas that come to me and if anyone has any other please pass them along I love a good idea or project to keep my mind busy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment