Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Guilt FREE Margarita!


I don't know about you but I love following the, "Real Housewives", series on Bravo tv. I am a big fan of all of them but a favorite is Bethenny Frankel. She has a new book out called Naturally Thin. Great book by the way! While watching the show she has come up with some guilt free drinks and one of my favorite is the skinny girl margarita! OMG it tastes just like a 500 calorie margarita but only has around 100 calories! Yumm! For those of you who don't know about it here is my version of the recipe! Enjoy guilt free:
2 Oz 100% agave tequila
1 Oz Orange flavor liquor
1 Whole Lime
Club Soda
Ice

Fill a large margarita glass with ice, pour in tequila and orange liquor, squeeze entire lime into glass and top off with club soda and a lime wedge for that sitting on a beach feel! Enjoy, I know I do when I get a chance to have one!!
Here is her website:http://www.bethenny.com/products.htm
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment