Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lets read a book!


So the cutest thing ever is watching your husband read "Moo Baa Laa Laa Laa", to your infant daughter. She thinks she is such a big girl she holds the book while you read but won't let you turn the page. I can tell she is very stubborn like her mom already. It's times like these that I almost cry because looking at both of them together melts my heart. I never imagined I would be so blessed with a husband and daughter. I will say my life feels as close to perfect as it can I think. Tiffany has completely changed my life and to all those mothers out there I will say we are AMAZING and an awesome quote I seen on facebook today is so true:

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater, give her sperm she will make a baby, give her a house she will give you a home, give her groceries she will give you a meal, give her a smile she will give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what she is given. So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit...

Haaa haaa Ilove this! Have a great day Ladies!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment