Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lets have a tea party!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Well on my constant pursuit to naturally find ways to prevent illness as well as aid in my daily gripes I have come across some fabulous tea. The Republic of Tea has amazing tea for one and for two there are so many healing and health benefits of drinking tea. Of course in my constant battle to stop buying things and never using them I have pulled out my two canisters of loose leaf tea I purchased over six months ago and made myself a cup last night. I woke up feeling amazing and have decided that a nice cup of tea will be my daily ritual from today forward. My grandmas have always drank tea but now days you don't really see woman sitting around having tea like you use to! Heck where do you think tea sets and tea parties came from. All of us have played tea party when we were little girls once or twice. Another amazing tea I must add really quick is from India and it's called Assam tea. YUMMO! Add warm milk and a little brown sugar! My friend Nidhi makes it for me when I visit, yes "For tea", it's so cool to get an invitation to come over to chat and have a cup tea! I just love it. Why don't we get back to the good old days and start inviting the girls over for tea! Cool tea cups and tea pots are fun. I think I will do it! Watch out for your next invite for a play date and a cup of tea ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment