Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let's Ride.......


Yes, yes, I am going to get a new bike this spring so I am saving my pennies. I love these new bikes that look like old bikes! I want to purchase a baby seat for the back and take long bike rides with Tiff. I'm super excited and hopefully the rest of the baby weight will come off. I'm hoping this will help Tiff enjoy the outdoors as well as biking so when she gets older we can ride together. Any other mommies out there that would like to start riding with me in the spring, please please let me know. This could be a fun way to catch up and get exercise. Something Kaly and I always did in the summer was go for walks to pick wildflowers to set the big beautiful bouqet on the kitchen counter. Ummm, yes I am a a nerd who will be purchasing a basket for the front of my bike. I can picture it now, me and Tiff on my bike with a basket on the front full of flowers to bring home and put in the kitchen. I'm cracking up at myself this very instant! Have a great day everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment