Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tiff's First Playdate!


So Tiffany and her new friend Shubh had fun on their first play date. I was wondering how she would interact for the first time with another child. I was surprisingly shocked to see that she was more interested in what cool toys he had to play with. Shubh was more interested in trying to get her face, it was adorable. I was happy to see though that they both did very well interacting with each other. This gives me hope that she will be a nice, friendly and good child. I will do my best as a mother to make sure she is kind to everyone as she grows. I'm excited to be able to tell her that her first friend was a young boy from India and I hope that over the years their friendship will grow and they both will learn many things from each other!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment