Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tiff and her two teeth!


Well, well my baby girl is now cutting two teeth at once, this all started to show on Tuesday of this week. My baby girls is growing so fast it seems like just yesterday I was in the delivery room crying from contractions. I am amazed by her daily and cannot even express in words the absolute love I feel as a mother. I will give my life for her and now I know where that saying comes from. My mom always said I would die for you kids and now I know what she means by it. I cannot even express to her the gratitude I feel for her being such and amazing woman and mother. I am being all sentimental and mushy today for some reason. Probably because I am sick and being a big baby, well I am going to go nap with my princess.
Hugs
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment